Every year I do the same as I’m sure a lot of you do – create a list of ways to better myself and my lifestyle for the new year, which lasts about two weeks (if that) and is never thought of again!
This year I’m determined to set realistic goals and achieve them. Sharing them with you will give me a push to help make them a reality – so, here’s my list:
- Pass my driving test
- Buy a car
- Travel abroad to five different cities (at least!)
- Try Hot Yoga (and stick to it)
- End the year with more money than I started the year with
- Make smarter decisions with food and exercise (losing weight is not the aim) which leads me onto…
- Learn to cook something more than just Spaghetti Bolognese
- Read more books
- Keep a list of all my accomplishments or good memories throughout the year
- Progress within my career
Let me know your New Year goals/resolutions and also the longest one of your resolutions has lasted!